To promote, strengthen and improve the operations of Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AMPC), thereby making it a practical vehicle for providing maximum socio-economic benefits and services to its shareholders and to the members of Ateneo de Manila University community.
A caring and sharing community of persons who are able to improve their quality of life and attain social justice through a viable and responsive cooperative.
- To encourage thrift and savings mobilization among the members.
- To generate funds and extend credit to the members for productive and provident purposes.
- To provide goods and services to the members.
- To develop among its members expertise and skills and teach them efficient ways of doing things in cooperative manner.
- To propagate cooperative practices and new ideas in business and management.
- To help bring about a stronger cooperative movement through linkages with the other cooperatives on and off campus.